We work for a wide range of companies and organisations that are active or want to be active in the carbon, energy efficiency and renewable energy markets. Some of the services we provide are listed below:
- Help you understand environmental markets and policy
- Design and implement carbon management strategies
- Lower costs of compliance
- Increase revenue and commercialise new technologies
- For example, we've assisted Kazakhstan with their UN climate negotiations, assisted some of the world's largest resource companies with their climate change strategy, assisted with the design and implementation of some of Australia's largest carbon neutral programs and worked for USAID to help implement emission trading schemes.
- Develop carbon, energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
- With project development we mean the generation of credits or certificates. Credits or certificates can be sold to generate revenue and so, for example, reduce the payback period or increase the return of a project.
- We work in different schemes including the Clean Development Mechanism, Emissions Reduction Fund, the Australian Renewable Energy Target, the NSW Energy Savings Scheme, the Victorian Energy Energy Upgrades, and Gold Standard.
- For example, we have CERs available from our CDM projects in Malawi (a Least Developed Country).
Selling and Buying Credits & Certificates
- Assist in sourcing or selling credits and certificates for voluntary and compliance purposes.
- For example, do you require offsets for your voluntary program under Climate Active (formerly NCOS)? We supply offsets for some of the largest carbon neutral programs. An example is the City of Sydney (FY1718 and for FY1819).s.
Do you want to:
- Lower costs under schemes such as the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS), the Australian Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF Safeguard Mechanism) or the Renewable Energy Target (RET).
- Develop projects under schemes such as the Clean Development Mechanism, the state energy efficiency schemes in Australia, Gold Standard and the Australian Emissions Reduction Fund.
- Develop a carbon neutral program under standards such as Climate Active (formerly NCOS).
- Develop opportunities for clean technology companies in environmental markets such as the Clean Development Mechanism, the Australian Renewable Energy Target and global energy efficiency schemes.
- Sell or source credits and certificates such as CERs, ACCUs, VCUs, VERs, STCs and LGCs.